Sun, Nov 13|
Sound of Curiosity - Introduction to the world of Sound Healing
Are you curious about the world of Sound Healing? Priscilla is opeing her studio to those that are curious about playing the crystal singing bowls, drums, and chakra overtone drum. Learn how to hold space for yourself and others. Experience and play.
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM PST
Cilly Wellness, TACOMA WA
About the Event
IN-PERSON EVENT Have you been curious about sound healing? Wanting to learn more about energy and the chakras?
Join us for an opportunity to play, be curious, and get clarity on what healing instruments are calling to you.
Priscilla will guide you through the process, opening her studio to a small group of curious beings. This is for anyone that is ready to be in music.
*No music experience required.
Experience, learn, play, and expand. We begin with curiosity. Participants will get a chance to experience a sound healing session, and learn how to facilitate for Self, individuals, and groups. Priscilla offers each participant to get hands on and play a variety of instruments. Think of this like a charcuterie platter of instruments. Explore the Chakra overtone drum, Rattles, Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan Bowls, Frame Drum, Thunder Can, Chimes, and more. Discover what resonates and leave the rest behind. You will also go home with tips and techniques to continue using your own voice as your number one sound healing instrument.
What to bring:
- Bring your own lunch / snacks.Tea and Kangen 9.5 ph water will be provided onsite.
- If you have any instruments you would like to bring and connect deeper to, please feel free to bring them.
- Dress in layers. Cozy socks are always nice.
- Mexican blankets are available on site, but you are welcome to bring your own blanket if you would prefer.
- Crystals or items for the altar
Below is the agenda for our time together.
Introduction to the world of Sound healing - Level 1 (Curiosity)
Facilitated by Priscilla Jaeger
- 12pm - 1pm - Opening Ceremony + Intention / Importance of set and setting If you have any crystals or talismans you would like to add to the altar, please bring them.
- 1 pm - 2pm - Sound Experience 15 min Break - Hydrate - Priscilla has Kangen water 9.5 ph available. Tea is also provided.
- 2pm - 2:30pm - Lunch Participants are responsible for their own snacks and lunch. Tea and water will be provided. There is a full kitchen available if needed for storage and heating. We also have many restaurants available in the Proctor district if you would like to order a meal and pick it up. I personally recommend Viva (Everything is vegan and gluten-free and delicious!)
- 2:30pm - 3:00pm -
- Toning with the chakras + Breathing
- Sound healing instruments introduction
- 3pm- 3:45pm - Holding Space - Practice + Play
- 3:50pm - 4pm - Closing Ceremony
Personal Energy Investment:
*If you have concerns about COVID - This event may not be for you. Masks are *optional once in the hammock, and we want everyone to feel safe and free from judgment.
Contact with questions:
(206)455-5611 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sound of Curiosity - Intro
An introduction to the world of sound healing. Experince | Connect | Play